Every year millions of students all over the world apply for foreign education. According to 2021 research, more than 1 million. Indian students were studying abroad. every passing year will only see a rise in this. Some of the most popular countries inviting education for Indian students are the USA, UK, Australia, Germany, France, etc.
In the recent past, one country has emerged as an extremely economical option for education. Ireland. The economic friendliness, delicious food, and international exposure make Ireland a hit choice for Indian students to study abroad. Ireland has certain world-renowned educational centers like Trinity College, University College Dublin, University College Cork, etc.
Masters in Ireland for Indian students is an affordable affair than in many other countries. This hi-tech infrastructure, a friendly local crowd, and numerous opportunities for higher education are the characteristics of Ireland’s landscape of learning. Students all over the world are applying to universities in Ireland. Certain cities are more affordable than others for a higher degree course.
Some of the most affordable cities in Ireland for students are:
- Waterford: At the top of the list stands the ancient Irish city of Waterford. The city is located on the southwest coast. Size-wise, Waterford is smaller than many other cities. Consequently, the population is scarce as well. The coastlines are visually stupendous. The Harbors are visible citywide. The overall beauty of the city is thus enhanced. International students are awe-struck by the visible magnificence of Waterford.The city of Waterford is characterized by elegant vistas, a leisurely lifestyle, and multiple alternative nightlife options. The best news for students is that the rent is comparatively lower here than in other similar cities.
- Limerick:This is a city well-endowed with interconnected transportation, roads, and overall infrastructural richness. The city of Limerick offers a good standard of living at an extremely reasonable price. Apart from Dublin, Limerick is the only other city than Dublin, where the disposable income of the citizens is higher than the national average cost. The University of Limerick encompasses more than 3,000 students hailing from over 100 different nations. Reasonable fees and quality education invite students from all over the world.
- Galway: At number three, is the city of Galway, facing the west part of Ireland. Overseas students enjoy reasonable prices of education and subsequent supplies apart from the lovely overall atmosphere of the city. It is considered to be the world’s warmest city. The situation is at a unique convergence of the Atlantic Ocean and River Corrib. The city is well known for its traditional and diverse food offerings. The city has also a rich cultural lifestyle, annual events, and the Latin quarter, which is one of the main charms of the city life in Galway. Students will find lots of bars, eateries, and places for a youthful hangout. The general prices are reasonable and an economic student life is conceivable in Galway.
- Cork: At number 4, stands the city of Cork. This is a densely populated citywith a population of around 36000 students. Around 10% of this number are international students ranging from 100 various nations. No matter which country you are from, definitely you will stumble upon your fellow country-mates. The scope of making new friends and the vibrating nightlifemake this place a great landing place for international students. The city is frequented by international music bands and the general concert scene is very busy around the year. It is a pulsating city with an extreme dearth of boredom! Theoretical education and the disposition to the real crowd can open up new income opportunities for you. The general meal price percentage in Cork is 80% of that of Dublin. Reasonable rates invite international students every year to the city of Cork.
- Maynooth: Ranking the number 5 is the city of Maynooth. Pollution-free and green woodlands of Maynooth make it attractive to visitors. A 24/ 7 nightlife makes Maynooth a great favorite among the youth. Dublin City is just a short drive from Maynooth. There is a multitude of travel options open for students to avail of. Chocolate Café options in the city are a great attraction as well. Students can find affordable accommodations and nearby Dublin makes commuting easy.
Education assistance in Ireland
The government in Ireland provides various programs to make education a crucial affair. Advanced skill-basedcourses in Ireland for Indian students are:
- Advanced Analytics
- Data science
- Program languages
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Machine Language
- Hospitality and tourism
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Information Assurance
- Information science
Getting a degree course in the abovementioned subjects is the first step for an international student. The government of Ireland provides a choice to the graduates to take a year break for job-hunting. For post-graduates, the waiting tenure is two years. Many students avail the choice of a break to get the best possible job offer. It is well known that Ireland is a tech hub and international brands like Microsoft, Hewlett, PayPal, Google, Amazon, Twitter, etc. play a vital role in creating job opportunities in Ireland. The scope of getting jobs at top-notch international companies, along with the benevolent approach of the government to assist placement makes Ireland an extremely education-friendly country. The biggest factor remains the economic one. Ireland is ranked as the second-largest software exporter in the world.
Just likeIrish coffee, Irish education is catching fame globally. due to the economic factors and amicable learning atmosphere, several international students make their headways in Ireland. The scope of career opportunities and getting placement in the world-renowned tech companies are the main driving factors for international students, flying to Ireland to equip themselves. Ireland ranks second in the world in parameters like lifestyle, healthcare, economy, and literacy. The ranking is done by the reports of the UN. The innovative and expansive courses offered in Ireland will open up new avenues for international students. Growth and prosperity are a given as far as education in Ireland is concerned.
If you have been contemplating a destination for higher studies. In the process, getting somewhere stuck due to economic reasons. Ireland can be a great choice for your further pursuance. Perhaps you may end up doing a course you have never heard of before!